Music Lessons in Edmonton
News: Music Performance Workshops
If you want to learn to perform on stage, this is the occasion you were waiting for. Get trained by the best! Apply immediately (limited space available): Music Performance Workshop
We Are Here To Help YOU!
- Are you frustrated with your current level of playing?
- Are you just getting started with playing guitar and want to become good in a short period of time?
- Have you tried to teach yourself out of books and you are getting nowhere?
- Are you an advanced player that feels stuck with his ability and wants to break through to a higher level of playing?
- Do you want to make the guitar sing in your hands?
If you want to improve your current level of playing, or simply want to start playing the guitar, and live in the Greater Edmonton area, you have come to the right place.
I know how you feel: I too was once frustrated with my guitar playing. What I found is that under the expert guidance of a great guitar teacher you can dramatically improve your guitar skills in a short time. My team of teachers and I are here to help you. We are going to give you the lessons we wish we had when we were at your level!
Acoustic and Electric Guitar lessons in Edmonton are available right now. Beginners and advanced students are both welcome!
Reach Your Goals!
Hi! My name is Tommaso Zillio and I am a professional guitarist. Together with my team of teachers, we offer guitar lessons in Edmonton and all surrounding suburbs: Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Stony Plain, Capilano.
"Now when I'm at home playing I don't just sit down and do the same thing that I did for the last two years."
We have helped many people just like you to reach their guitar playing goals, in ways they never thought were possible.
Imagine being like your guitar heroes. Imagine being able to play the music you want and write your own songs. Imagine being able to step on the stage with confidence. These are all realistic goals! Don't let them be just a dream. We can help you reach these goals and even move beyond that!
Come and discover, as our students have found already, that effective learning methods delivered to you at the right time and in the correct way will bring you closer to your goals as you never were before!
We are so confident we can help you with your guitar playing, that we are offering you a free no-obligation introductory session. That's right, all you have to do is come to our studio, and we will do the rest.
"Every time I leave my lesson I'm more and more excited about coming back and learning more."
So if you are in the Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Capilano, Stony Plain area, click on the red button above to book your free session and finally get started on the right path to guitar mastery!
- First FREE session to all first time students so you can get to know the teacher with zero risk.
- Multiple guitar lessons formats available so that you can pursue your own personal musical goals even if you work shift hours!
- Professional dedicated teachers to guarantee you the best possible results.
Are You Getting Value For Your Money?
Here is what our team of teachers does differently to help you become the best guitar player you can be, compared to normal guitar lessons from local teachers.
|What You Can Expect From A Normal Guitar Teacher:||What You Can Expect From Your Guitar Lessons With Us:|
|How will you find out what I want to be able to do with the guitar and what I need in order to reach my goals and play what I want to play?||A normal guitar teacher will just ask you what styles of music you listen to and what songs you would like to learn. Then they will just teach you these songs.||We will set up an initial free introductory session for you. During this initial session we will talk with you and can assess where you are at with your guitar playing, what are your ultimate goals (you might be surprised!), and what you need in order to take the next step, or to simply get started if you are a beginner.|
|How will you help me overcome the problems and frustrations I have with my guitar playing?||A normal guitar teacher has no plan for you. He will teach you from lesson to lesson, often winging it ("what do you want to learn today?") without a real long-term strategy to solve your REAL guitar playing problems.||We will set up a plan, with expectations and deadlines form the very first session, tailored to your specific goals and needs in order to effectively solve your guitar playing problems. we will continuously refine the plan if need be by keeping track of your progress and frequently revising your goals.|
|Do you offer any additional learning opportunities outside of guitar lesson?||An average guitar teacher won't bother with any of this.||We regularly organize thematic workshops and jam sessions. Workshops are great opportunities for students to expand their knowledge and focus on specific aspects of their playing, while jam session are great confidence boosters and just plain fun!|
|How can you help me make sure that I am practicing in the most efficient and effective ways between my guitar lessons?||An average teacher will just tell you to practice more.||We will show you in detail how to practice every single exercise we give you so when you go home you will know EXACTLY what to do. You will also have access to the private area of our website that contains video lessons about practicing and other material that will help you organize your practice time|
|Will you travel to my place and teach me in my house? Also I have a teacher living just around the corner, so why should I bother to come to your place?||An average teacher comes to your place because they do not have many students, but want to get more experience teaching. They will do anything to make you their guinea pig - and have you pay for it. Some of the more inexperienced teachers will come to your place just to hide the fact that they not have access to a studio!||As all serious teachers, we teach from our studio and not from the student's house. Our students come to see us from all the greater Edmonton area (St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Stony Plain). We have students even from Wainwright! All these students find that the value and quality we provide in our lessons is more important than the minor inconvenience of driving to our studio. Also, we are centrally located in an area well-served by public transportation and with available parking space. As a great player once said: "an hour spent driving to a great guitar teacher will save you 10 years of frustrations with the instrument". Which one would you rather have?|
|I am looking for the cheapest teacher around! Surely your lessons are not expensive?||A normal guitar teacher does not have many students and the only way he has to attract you is to give very low rates. The cheapest teachers tend also to be the less experienced ones and they will often teach you the wrong things or foster bad habits. All money spent in these kind of lessons is money down the drain.||We fix the damage that cheap guitar lessons and average teachers cause to their students. Great guitar teachers are always in demand and require a fair payment for their services, and in return they give you the best learning strategies and the results you are expecting. This does not mean that a good teacher is expensive: we have many different programs to accommodate students on any budget, and you can be sure that you are making a sound investment with us. However we definitely are not the cheapest option around. If you are sick, you should not choose the cheapest doctor around. In the same way, if you want to get better at playing guitar you should not choose the cheapest option. For more info on how a quality teacher can SAVE you money, download this guide on choosing the right guitar teacher.|
|How can you prove that your teaching strategies are effective?||Most teachers cannot do this: they do not even HAVE a teaching strategy! They may know something about music but they never really studied how to TEACH an instrument.||We have taught many satisfied guitar students over the years. You can make sure of this by clicking on the videos on the right or by visiting our student testimonials page to hear our students playing and listen to their learning experience with us. Also unlike other guitar teachers around we constantly work on improving our teaching skills. Our chief instructor is a member of the Elite Guitar Teacher’s Inner Circle Program run by the World’s most successful on-line guitar instructor Tom Hess.|
"I look forward to coming to lessons, and I always feel like I've learned lots, and I find playing with other people is quite energizing. I've learned lots of tips and techniques to help advance me forward every lesson."
10 Ways We Will Make You Become A Better Guitarist
- You will learn to play guitar up to 10 times faster than on your own. No more feeling stuck!
- You will get instant feedback on your playing, and live demonstrations of the correct techniques. No more guessing if you are doing the right thing!
- You will learn how to practice effectively. Gain maximum results with minimum effort!
- You will be trained with innovative and effective methods not available anywhere else in Edmonton. Learn from the best!
- You will meet with other like minded musicians to share ideas and further your passion. No more feeling as a lone "bedroom player".
- You will be motivated by seeing the results you are getting. Feel excited learning once again!
- You will play and jam with other musicians. Music is a team sport! Keep it real!!
- You will be challenged by a carefully graded progression of exercises and activities. The learning curve will feel easy and you will improve at a great pace.
- You will get the support and encouragement you need when tackling difficult techniques. You can do it!!
- You will save TIME and MONEY that would be otherwise wasted in purchasing books, DVD, online courses, or taking lessons from mediocre teachers and then trying make sense of them by yourself.
"I've become more confident, I feel that Tommaso teaches at my level, and a little bit above my level, I feel challenged but still feel confident in my playing."
"I had some books at home, and I didn't know what to do, I just stared at them, as soon as I went in for lessons, it was amazing. I didn't know if I wanted to take lessons, once I went to my first class I knew: 'Yes, This Is Right For ME!'"
"My favourite thing about lessons is, learning with other people. My perception about guitar lessons has changed, in, that I actually learned quite a bit, and it was easier than I thought it would be."
Why Should You Take Guitar Lessons Now?
You should start taking guitar lessons right now. Why? Because:
- You will feel more inspired and motivated, and this will make you improve faster!
- Taking lessons will make you more confident as a guitar player and as a person.
- Your guitar skills will become the envy of all your friends :-)
- You will learn to overcome stage fright in a gentle, non-traumatic way.
- You will get to know many other people with the same passion as you.
- You will finally be able to play the songs that your guitar heroes play.
- Because Music is the best hobby you can have. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
- Because MUSIC IS FUN!!
Don't wait any more! Click on the button below to book your first session and finally start becoming the guitar player you dream to be!
Download this free guide on how to choose a great guitar teacher
- Our Students
- Our Teachers
- Free Resources
Download here your FREE copy of the eBook "Your First Guitar Chords And How To Move Fluidly Between Them" (Video Lesson Included!)
Your email is kept 100% private and confidential and will NOT be shared, rented or sold. There's no obligation to buy anything.
Give your loved ones the gift of music! Click here to get our GIFT CARDS